I am not compensated for any reviews on this site. Some products have been sent to me by the manufacturer without cost for the purpose of testing and review, without any conditions on the results or content of the reviews. I may receive commissions from items for which advertisements appear on this site.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Many people have also undergone surgery to alter their digestive tract in one way or another. Once again, I'm not here to question medical decisions, and I'm not trying to pick a fight with the medical establishment. I simply don't believe, and this is admittedly only my own opinion, that we need to have our basic bodily functions changed by surgery or drug ingestion in order to gain control over our weight. We merely need to follow the simple rule of not taking in more food than we can use. It's that simple. How you get there may be more complicated. People have many reasons for overeating, but the physical process stays the same.
The main purpose of this blog is to show people how to get back in line with our ancestors. We have bodies that are virtually unchanged for thousand of years. They worked then and they work now. Have faith in this body that you inherited. Treat it right and it will perform for you for many decades. Keep it well maintained, fueled, and active, and it will give you premium performance, in many cases for OVER 100 YEARS! That's incredible, when you think about it. Enjoy this body. Let it fulfill its potential.
Labels: WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (66)
- While we fight to stay healthy in a modern world, ...
- OK, that's what everyone seems to be talking...
- Ok, here we are at the day most feared by dieters...
- "Point shaving" is probably the ultimate taboo in ...
- We get caught up in our day to day activities...
- An article in the Boston Globe today, dealt with t...
- When you get a chance, the next time you're in a g...
- Those of us who refer to ourselves as "Runners" (y...
- I read today that researchers at the Univers...
- Bushido was the code of conduct of feudal Japan. ...
- A bit of a departure from our regular theme here: ...
- First of all, I wear shoes. Let's face it, in our...
- Christopher McDougall | Born to Run | National Bes...
- Holidays are upon us. This is a traditional time ...
- RESPONSIBILITY...................We have a very fo...
- The Lost Secret of Running - Video Library - The N...
- We have an elliptical machine that sits, ever at t...
- What I really need to know about fitness/diet/exer...
- Our culture seems to revolve around the consumptio...
- Looked at some "diet supplements". One thing that...
- ▼ November (20)
- "BLACK FRIDAY" (1)
- "Diet Supplements" (1)
- "IF IT FEELS BAD......DO IT" (1)
- "Point Shaving" (1)
- "Situational Eating" (1)
- A BETTER WAY TO MINIMIZE IMPACT (1)
- Blood Flow (1)
- Bushido (1)
- CABALLO BLANCO....... (1)
- CAVEMEN AND PIE (1)
- DIABETES INCREASE (1)
- DON'T BLAME PAULA DEEN (1)
- DON'T DO WHAT YOUR MOM SAID (1)
- END THE FEAST (1)
- FOOD PLACEMENT (1)
- FOOD RELATIONSHIPS (1)
- Just WHAT IS "PALEO"? (1)
- MARINE CORPS' 236TH BIRTHDAY (1)
- MY ATTITUDE COACH (1)
- MY RUNNING GROUP (1)
- NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS ARE A WASTE OF TIME........ALMOST (1)
- OLD HABITS DIE HARD (1)
- OPPORTUNITIES/FLEXIBILITY (1)
- PREDATORS (1)
- Primitive Encounters (1)
- RESPONSIBILITY (1)
- SHOES ARE RUINING OUR FEET (1)
- SLEEP (1)
- Stealth Calories (1)
- TALKING YOU DOWN FROM THE BRIDGE (1)
- TARGETED CALORIE EATING (1)
- THANKSGIVING (1)
- USMC BOOT CAMP LESSONS (1)
- WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? (1)
- WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU? (1)