Friday, September 11, 2009

Well, I haven't posted for a long time. Life just got in the way :-). I have, however, proven my theory, in the flesh. Things were happening, major changes going on, and I didn't exercise enough, nor eat right. Never claimed to be perfect, but the theory is correct. Weight went up.
Things have settled down now, and normal life has resumed. I will post regularly as the weight comes back down. Ogg has gorged a bit in the past months, but now has run into an area where food will be more sparse, and he'll need to expend more energy to get it. Just watch. My weight went up about 15 pounds in the past 7 months or so. A little over 2 pounds per month. Doesn't sound much, but if that goes on for a couple of years, you're talking nearly 50 pounds. Gotta catch it now. Can't afford to wait any longer.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Archive