I am not compensated for any reviews on this site. Some products have been sent to me by the manufacturer without cost for the purpose of testing and review, without any conditions on the results or content of the reviews. I may receive commissions from items for which advertisements appear on this site.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
The old body has started using its' stored reserves! For the first few days back on serious calorie control, there wasn't much noticeable progress. After a week, we're showing down 3 lbs. As long as you're alive, the formula of less intake than output will work. Your body will use its' stores. It may take a little longer than you expected, but you can't get discouraged! You have to keep eating, though, or you'll throw your body into starvation mode and it will start managing your reserves better, resulting in much slower fat loss. I'm running about a 500 calorie deficit day to day. Some of the weight loss is likely fluid. This much deficit can't result in a 3 lb. fat loss. Just keep moving.
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (66)
- When it comes to weight management, mind-set is ev...
- I have a friend who tries every fad diet that they...
- It occurred to me this morning that our bodies wil...
- The nice thing about this blog is that I can be as...
- The old body has started using its' stored reserve...
- I continue to marvel at how our paleolithic hunter...
- Lots of "Ogg-stuff" to do now! Just moved into a ...
- Well, I haven't posted for a long time. Life just...
- ▼ September (8)
- "BLACK FRIDAY" (1)
- "Diet Supplements" (1)
- "IF IT FEELS BAD......DO IT" (1)
- "Point Shaving" (1)
- "Situational Eating" (1)
- A BETTER WAY TO MINIMIZE IMPACT (1)
- Blood Flow (1)
- Bushido (1)
- CABALLO BLANCO....... (1)
- CAVEMEN AND PIE (1)
- DIABETES INCREASE (1)
- DON'T BLAME PAULA DEEN (1)
- DON'T DO WHAT YOUR MOM SAID (1)
- END THE FEAST (1)
- FOOD PLACEMENT (1)
- FOOD RELATIONSHIPS (1)
- Just WHAT IS "PALEO"? (1)
- MARINE CORPS' 236TH BIRTHDAY (1)
- MY ATTITUDE COACH (1)
- MY RUNNING GROUP (1)
- NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS ARE A WASTE OF TIME........ALMOST (1)
- OLD HABITS DIE HARD (1)
- OPPORTUNITIES/FLEXIBILITY (1)
- PREDATORS (1)
- Primitive Encounters (1)
- RESPONSIBILITY (1)
- SHOES ARE RUINING OUR FEET (1)
- SLEEP (1)
- Stealth Calories (1)
- TALKING YOU DOWN FROM THE BRIDGE (1)
- TARGETED CALORIE EATING (1)
- THANKSGIVING (1)
- USMC BOOT CAMP LESSONS (1)
- WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? (1)
- WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU? (1)