Review Disclosure

I am not compensated for any reviews on this site. Some products have been sent to me by the manufacturer without cost for the purpose of testing and review, without any conditions on the results or content of the reviews. I may receive commissions from items for which advertisements appear on this site.







Sunday, March 5, 2017

XERO SHOES PRIO-VIDEO REVIEW

Hi all,

     I have had a bit of a chance to wear and run-test the newest offering from Xero, and have put up a short video review.  I am providing a link to it in this post, so please check it out.   These will be out very shortly, and you can buy a pair through the link on the right side of this page.  I plan to do a longer video review soon, as testing is underway!  Had a chance to run through the local vineyards today, and it was a great way to try out the Prios.
They proved to be really comfortable, (my preference is without socks).  One great feature of these is the HIGHLY reflective lacing.  I frequently run in the early morning darkness, and when you are on the road, this could literally be a life-saving feature.  Here is my video review:  PrimitiveHealth Xero Shoes Prio-Review


No comments:

Follow by Email