Review Disclosure

I am not compensated for any reviews on this site. Some products have been sent to me by the manufacturer without cost for the purpose of testing and review, without any conditions on the results or content of the reviews. I may receive commissions from items for which advertisements appear on this site.







Sunday, September 1, 2013

Buy SKECHERS Girls' Twinkle Talls: Twinkle Plus 2 Wedge Sneakers only $58.00

Buy SKECHERS Girls' Twinkle Talls: Twinkle Plus 2 Wedge Sneakers only $58.00:

'via Blog this'  Wow! only $58 to get sneakers for you kids that have a "hidden 2 inch built in wedge heel"!

Ok, I'm no expert, so I can't say that these will harm your feet.  I just know that MY KIDS won't be wearing anything with a magic hidden 2" wedge heel to make them look taller (and, I assume, point their toes toward the ground).


No comments:

Follow by Email