Review Disclosure

I am not compensated for any reviews on this site. Some products have been sent to me by the manufacturer without cost for the purpose of testing and review, without any conditions on the results or content of the reviews. I may receive commissions from items for which advertisements appear on this site.







Tuesday, February 21, 2017

XERO Does it again!

Steven, Lena and the crew at Xero Shoes continue to innovate and improve their impressive line-up of footwear.  The newest offering is the LENA, a much-awaited ladies' version of their HANA.  I tested and reviewed the Hana, and it is a great casual shoe. Hana Review  The Lena is built along the same lines, and although I haven't yet obtained a pair of these for my lovely wife, they look as great as the Hanas.  There is a link to the right where you can find out more about these!!  Do yourself a favor and check them out.  I've been dealing with Xero Shoes since shortly after they began, (buying my first couple of pairs some time in 2010, I think.)  Both of those pairs are still in use! The company has developed a great reputation over the years, and they have excellent customer service, as well.

No comments:

Follow by Email